This is a full day tour that takes you aboard Silversonic at Port Douglas, and sails you to the world heritage Great Barrier Reef where you can swim, snorkel and dive in the abundant reef spots with the experienced crew, and enjoy delicious meals onboard.
- Cruise to the Great Barrier Reef on the sleek, comfortable Supersonic
- Visit three stunning reef sites, home to an abundance of life
- Snorkel sessions, introductory and certified dives
- Hot and cold buffet lunch on-board
- Freshwater showers, changing rooms and bar facilities on-board
Discover the beauty that the Great Barrier Reef has to offer by exploring three different reef sites on this tour. After tucking into an energising morning tea set out for the reef aboard Silversonic, which promises a smooth, comfortable journey.
Dock at a premium reef site at Agincourt Ribbon Reef and join the crew for a site briefing, an introductory or certified dive or a snorkel session. All three experiences will take you into the warm, tropical waters of the reef, home to a bounty of fish species, colourful corals and other stunning sea creatures. At the second reef site, plunge deeper to discover more of the beauty of the underwater world.
Head on-board for a delectable hot and cold buffet lunch which includes king prawns, garden and pasta salads. As you eat, discuss everything you've seen and learn more about the reef from the crew.
Dive back into the water at the third reef site and embark on another snorkelling session or head deeper by donning your scuba gear. Back on deck, enjoy an afternoon tea spread and head back to Port Douglas with a large collection of amazing memories.
- Courtesy transfers from Port Douglas accommodation
- Return Silversonic cruise from Port Douglas
- Morning tea including focaccias and muffin cakes on boardin
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea including cakes, cheese and biscuits
- Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins) including prescription masks if required
- Snorkel brief at each site
- Guided snorkel tour
- Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuit / lycra suits
- Free WiFi onboard
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Hot freshwater showers
- National Park Fees
- Scuba Diving
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
|Adult||$247.50 + $6.50 Reef Tax|
|Child (4-14yrs)||$175.50 + $6.50 Reef Tax|
|Pickup Cairns/Northern Beaches||$33|
|1 x Certified Scuba Dive Full Gear Hire||$55|
|2 x Certified Scuba Dives Full Gear Hire||$80|
|3 x Certified Scuba Dives Full Gear Hire||$100|
|1 x Certified Scuba Dive Tanks and Weights Hire Only||$43|
|2 x Certified Scuba Dives Tanks and Weights Hire Only||$68|
|3 x Certified Scuba Dives Tanks and Weights Hire Only||$88|
|1 x Intro Scuba Dive||$71|
|2 x Intro Scuba Dives||$138|
|Pickup Cairns/Northern Beaches 4-14yrs||$29|