Penguin Parade remains a Phillip Island favourite for families and travellers of all ages!
Pick-up 11.30am – Return Summer at 11.30pm approx and Winter at 8.30 approx.
- We head south of Melbourne directly to Phillip Island.
- After our 2 hour journey, the first stop is the wildlife park (included) where you will have the opportunity to feed the kangaroos and view many of the other Australian animals including koalas.
- We then visit Cowes the local village on the island. Here you will be able to explore some of the local shops, purchase some refreshments (own cost) and enjoy a stroll on the local beach.
- We then travel to the Nobbies, a rugged rocky outcrop and seal rock. Here you will get the chance to walk along the board walk and visit the seal centre.
- Finally we head to the penguin parade to watch the penguins returning to their nests from a day at sea.
- After the penguins we head directly back to Melbourne.
- Also available in addition to the Phillip Island tour upon advanced request :- is a visit to the Grand Prix track, entry to History of Motorsports, Gardens and Circuit Viewing area, HSV Hot Laps (3 fast laps as a passenger in a V8 Special Vehicle) Prices on request. Subject to availability
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
Pick Up from Melbourne Accommodation
Phillip Island Nature Park
Return to Melbourne Accommodation