Discover World Heritage listed Fraser Island with a difference on this Award winning one day 4×4 Hummer Luxury Tour. Promising exclusivity and style for the discerning traveller.
- Departs Daily (Excluding 25 and 26 December) from Hervey Bay
- Duration Full Day
- Group Size 4
- Vehicle6 person Landcruiser also available
- Mobile ticketing accepted
- Instant confirmation
- No credit card fees
- 7 days a week support
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- Ferry/Barge Transfer Fees
- National Park Fees
- Morning Tea (Tea, coffee, cake, cookies and fruits)
- Picnic Lunch – Cold cut meats, fresh rolls and salads, fruit and cake
- Afternoon Tea (Chocolates and Strawberries with Sparkling Wine)
- All beverages including bottled water, red and white wine, beer, juice, soft drink, tea and coffee
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Small group – maximum 4 guests per tour
- Air conditioned H3 Hummer tour vehicle
The award-winning 1 day luxury Hummer tour promises the ultimate way to see Fraser Island! No other company offers the thrill of a Hummer and exclusiveness of a small group. Tour highlights include Ancient Rainforests, Lake MacKenzie, 75 Mile Beach, Freshwater Creeks and Coloured Sands. All meals and beverages provided including a picnic lunch and special afternoon tea with chocolates, strawberries and sparkling wine.
The 1 Day Hummer Tour is the only tour of its kind available. You will be spoiled with delicious foods and beverages between seeing the beautiful sights of Fraser Island. The maximum of 4 passengers (5 including your tour guide) per Hummer makes this an intimate tour – perfect for families of 4, a romantic getaway or a luxurious alternative for other travellers. If you have a larger group you can always be split up between vehicles! Catering Includes:
- Morning Tea: tea, coffee, cake, cookies and fruit
- Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, rolls, wraps, salads, water, cold beer, Red and White Wine
- Afternoon tea: Sparkling Wine, Strawberries and Chocolate.
- All Beverages included (Bottled water, red and white wine, beer, juice, soft drink, tea and coffee)
If you are a group of 4-6 people ask us if our Landcruiser GXL is available!
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.