1 Day Classic Tangalooma Day Cruise with Whale Watching from Brisbane
Get Up Close and Personal with Humpback Whales with Tangalooma Whale Watch!
- Return Transfers from Holt Street Wharf to Tangalooma Resort
- 1 x tea, coffee, or soft-drink per guest on launch transfer
- Day pass access to the resort and Full use of resort facilities including swimming pools, restaurants and bar
- Eco Ranger Show (Pelican Feeding, Discover the World of Dolphins presentation)
- A lunch voucher for use at the resort is included
Visit Tangalooma Resort on Moreton Island for a 3-hour Whale Watching Tour and up to 7 Hours at the Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort with full use of facilities. Your day includes return catamaran transfers from Holt Street Wharf to Tangalooma Resort, a 3-hour whale watching tour, light lunch, commentary from a Tangalooma Eco Ranger, presentations at the Tangalooma Marine Education and Conservation Centre, Full use of the resort facilities and over 40 free activities including guided tours or walks.
For a small additional cost, you can also choose to stay later in the evening at Tangalooma Resort to take part in the wild dolphin viewing at the jetty or the wild dolphin feeding that happens nightly at the resort. Whale Watching is done on either the Tangalooma Jet vessel OR the Tangalooma Flyer vessel. Which vessel is chosen depends on the number of bookings.
- 3-Hour Whale Watch Cruise
- Return boat cruise across Moreton Bay marine park
- A lunch voucher to use at the resort is included
- Receive a day pass to the Tangalooma Island Resort and use of its facilities
- Eco Ranger show (Pelican Feeding, Discover the World of Dolphins presentation)