This full-day sailing tour takes you around the Whitsunday islands stopping at multiple places where you can indulge in snorkelling, relax on the beach and join a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout.
- 2-day/2-night small-group sailing tour around the Whitsunday islands, from Airlie Beach
- Swim and relax on the clear waters and white sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Enjoy delicious meals on-board
- Snorkel among the beautiful coral reefs
Come close to the fringing coral reefs and marine species like turtles, fish and hump-head wrasses while snorkelling and swimming near the Whitsunday Islands. You will enjoy snorkelling on both days of the tour. While you are on the boat, relax, sunbathe, mingle with others, and binge on delicious meals served on-board.
After dinner, embrace the calmness of being in the middle of nowhere while gazing the striking night sky. The second day of the tour takes you to Whitehaven Beach where you can swim in clear waters and relax on powdery sands. Later, you will also join a guided tour to Hill Inlet Lookout which offers amazing views of the islands.
- 2 x Breakfasts
- 2 x Morning Teas
- 2 x Lunches
- 2x Afternoon Tea
- 2 x Dinners
- National Park Fees
- Quality snorkeling gear and wetsuire hire included
- Wetsuit Hire
- Stand-up paddle boards and double passenger kayaks
- Tea & Coffee
- Quality linen and bath towels included for each guest
- BYO alcohol
- Heated foredeck spa bath
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
Abell Point Marina
Sail to the Whitsunday Islands
Hill Inlet Lookout
|Adults||Multi Share |
(Min booking: 3, Sleeps: 3)
|Adults||Twin Share |
(Min booking: 2, Sleeps: 2)