This two-day, two-night trip aboard the Boomerang – an erstwhile racing Maxi Yacht - promises non-stop adventure where you will explore the Whitsunday Islands, swim amongst vibrant corals, traverse with a guide through the bush and enjoy delicious meals.
- A two-day, two-night tour to the Whitsunday Islands
- Snorkel, sail and explore secluded, pristine islands
- Feast on freshly-prepared meals
- Enjoy a peaceful, comfortable night’s sleep below deck
- Sail to the Whitsundays on the Boomerang and snorkel amongst the colourful abundance of marine life.
You will also head ashore to explore secluded coral beaches, coves and go on a guided walk to the Hill Inlet Lookout.
Guided by the crew, guests can even try their hand at sailing by hoisting and trimming the sails or helming the yacht.
Each night, after anchoring in calm waters, you will dine under a blanket of stars and then head below the deck to the Boomerang's luxurious sleeping quarters for a restful sleep. The friendly crew will dish out freshly prepared meals through the tour including breakfast, mid-morning and afternoon snacks, a BBQ lunch and a delectable dinner.
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Snorkeling Gear
- National Park Fees
- Wetsuit Hire
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
Abell Point Marina
Sail to the Whitsunday Islands
Hill Inlet Lookout
|Adults||Multi Share |
(Min booking: 1, Sleeps: 1)
|Single or Double in Open Dorm||$419.00||$489.00|