With a maximum 14 passengers, Waltzing Matilda provides a small-group Sailing experience that combines comfort with the adventure of Snorkelling and Sailing.
- Travel 2-days/1-night on a spacious Sailing boat and socialise with other travellers
- Splurge on delicious meals and sample drinks while watching the sunset
- Discover the abundant marine life and colourful corals while Snorkelling
Set off from Airlie beach to discover the gems of the Whitsunday Islands which may include Cid Harbour, Whitehaven Beach, South Molle Island, Stonehaven, Mantaray Bay, Butterfly Bay, Nara Inlet and Blue Pearl Bay. The final stopping points are decided on the day of the tour. Savour scrumptious meals and drinks on-board while watching the amazing sunset.
Snorkel in the spectacular coral reef and come close to turtles, fishes and a variety of marine species. After a day filled with activities, relax on the deck gazing at stars and interact with other travellers over Dinner.
Waltzing Matilda takes you on a 2-day adventure stopping at the fantastic spots of the Whitsunday Islands and allowing you to snorkel among beautiful corals.
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Morning Tea
- 2x Lunch
- 2x Afternoon Tea
- 1x Dinner
- Snorkeling stops with all equipment provided
- Wetsuit Hire
- Guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Enjoy some relaxing time on Whitehaven Beach
- Experienced Tour Guide
- BYO (Bring Your Own) Drinks
- National Park Fees
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.