SV Whitehaven takes you on a 2-day adventure stopping at stunning spots around the Whitsunday Islands and allowing you to snorkel, kayak, bushwalk, stargaze, and sunbathe.
- Spend 2-days/1-night on a spacious sailing boat and socialise with fellow travellers
- Enjoy complimentary meals and sample drinks while watching the sunset
- Come close to the abundant marine life while snorkelling in Blue Pearl Bay
- Explore hidden gems on a kayak
- Bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Gaze the star-studded sky at night from the deck
Follow nature’s footsteps on a guided bushwalking tour to the scenic Hill Inlet Lookout, followed by relaxing and swimming in the turquoise waters of Whitehaven Beach. You will be served scrumptious meals and drinks on-board to complement the mesmerising view of the sunset.
Snorkel amongst the magnificent coral reefs on Blue Pearl Bay, swim with abundant marine species and explore hidden coves that are only accessible by kayaks. When on-board, you’ll be entertained by the interesting stories orated by experienced eco-guides, socialise with fellow travellers, and gaze the striking Milky Way at night.
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Morning Tea
- 2x Lunch
- 2x Afternoon Tea
- 1x Dinner
- Snorkeling stops with all equipment included
- Kayak hire included
- Fish Feeding
- Guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Relaxing time at Whitehaven Beach
- Experienced Tour Guide
- BYO (Bring Your Own) Drinks
- National Park Fees
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
Depart from the Abel Point Marina, Airlie Beach
Sail your way to your first Whitsunday Islands destination.
|Adults||Multi Share |
(Min booking: 1, Sleeps: 24)