This tour offers you an abundance of time to spend wandering the stunning Lady Elliot Island and includes buffet Breakfast and Dinner, snorkel equipment and a glass-bottomed boat and Snorkelling tour.
- Return flight from Bundaberg to Lady Elliot Island
- Snorkelling and glass-bottomed boat tour in crystal waters
- World famous scuba diving
- Guided island tour
- Delicious meals and sunset cocktails
- Range of accommodation options
Board a helicopter at Bundaberg for a picturesque flight to Lady Elliot Island which will treat you to a stunning, bird's eye view of the Great Barrier Reef.
Snorkel or scuba in the sparkling waters surrounding the island to see colourful fish, giant clams, corals and possibly even turtles, manta rays and dolphins up close. Board a glass-bottomed boat tour to glide over coral gardens and see more of the reef's vibrant underwater world.
Explore the island at a leisurely pace. Activities include informative walking trails, which explore the reef's ecosystem and the island's history and offer the chance to spot seabirds, shipwrecks and even seasonal turtle's nests. Splurge on delicious, re-energising meals and cocktails at the island's restaurant.
Note: A 4-night minimum stay applies for travel between 20th December 2019 to 5th January 2020, please refer to this link for details > 5 Day/4 Night Lady Elliot Island Tour
Fly to the beautiful Lady Elliot Island from Bundaberg on this 2-day/1-night trip, snorkel in seas abundant with life, take a glass-bottomed boat tour and explore the island.
- Return Scenic Flights from Bundaberg Airport to Lady Elliot Island
- 1 Night Accommodation on Lady Elliot Island in an Eco Cabin (or Upgrade to a Garden or Reef Unit)
- 1x Buffet Breakfast
- 1x Buffet Dinner
- Guided Reef Walk at Low Tide
- Guided snorkel tour with all equipment provided
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Fish Feeding
- National Park Fees
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.