Join us for a day of adventure! Each raft is controlled by a highly trained river guide, who teaches you the correct techniques during the day, and who will share with you the history and wonders of this magnificent landscape which few get to see.
- Grade 3 & 4 guided White Water Rafting
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- All tuition provided, no experience necessary
- Cold packed picnic lunch beside the river
- Accommodation transfers
**For those who wish to self drive from Cairns, Mission Beach or Townsville, you can meet up with the guide at the Feluga Hotel no later than 8:30am. Please know that you cannot drive your vehicle up to where the rafting starts because the trip will not return there.
- Experienced Tour Guide
- All Tuition Provided, No Experience Needed
- BBQ Lunch
- Courtesy Pick-up from Accommodation
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- Pricing inclusive of $30 pay on board fee for insurance charges per person.
- Minimum age is 13 years (under 18 years must travel with a parent or guardian).
- Not suitable for anyone who is pregnant.
- If you have a medical condition or unsure that you are physically fit, we recommend you consult with a medical practitioner prior to booking.
Departure from Cairns & Northern Beaches
Departure from Mission Beach
Departure from Mission Beach (with return to Cairns)