Set out from Bundaberg for an exciting Great Barrier Reef experience which includes glass-bottomed boat tours, snorkelling and diving around Lady Musgrave Island, guided island walks and energising meals onboard.
- Return cruise to Lady Musgrave Island aboard a comfortable vessel
- Gain a deep insight into the Great Barrier Reef from a friendly crew
- Snorkel, dive and take a glass-bottomed boat tour to discover marine life (scuba dives at additional cost, to book and pay onboard)
- Feast on Morning Tea and a delicious lunch onboard
- Join the guide for an informative island tour
This tour takes you to the stunning Lady Musgrave Island, a large coral cay in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. En route to the island, meet your friendly, experienced crew, learn more about the reef from a marine biologist and boost your energy levels with a spread of fresh fruit, tea and coffee.
Anchor in a beautiful lagoon near Lady Musgrave Island and hop aboard the glass-bottomed boat to see the bustling world below water. Slip-on snorkel gear to get a closer look or suit up in diving gear to delve deeper. As you explore the tropical waters, you'll observe schools of colourful fish, dancing corals, molluscs and maybe even reef sharks and turtles.
Accompany the crew to Lady Musgrave Island for a guided island tour, during which you'll spot busy seabirds and learn more about the reef's delicate eco-system.
This tour includes a delicious lunch onboard with fresh seafood, fruits, salads, baked goods and cold meats.
Cruise to the Great Barrier Reef's Lady Musgrave Island, explore the island on Guided Walks, see a bounty of marine life by snorkelling and diving and dine on delicious meals on-board.
- Return cruise to Lady Musgrave Island
- Morning Tea
- Gourmet Buffet Lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Snorkeling Gear
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Fish Feeding
- Guided Island Walk
- Scuba Diving
- Other Extras
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.