This full day tour takes you to Hamilton Island's resorts and lookout points on a hop-on hop-off shuttle bus, and to Whitehaven Beach where you'll bask in its coastal beauty.
- Board a comfortable cruise vessel which will take you to Whitehaven Beach and Hamilton Island
- Hop on a shuttle bus at Hamilton Island and explore its resorts, dive into its Swimming pools or sunbathe on its beaches
- Enjoy a decadent lunch at a restaurant overlooking the Hamilton Island Marina
- Head to Whitehaven Beach to wander and relax on warm sands
Board a high-speed vessel which will take you to Hamiltons Island. Once ashore, jump on the shuttle bus and roam the magnificent resort island. Once you take in the sights, dive into one of the island's many Swimming pools or sunbathe on its warm beaches. Head to the Marina Tavern or Manta Ray to enjoy a delectable lunch paired with a view of the Marina.
Step onto the cruise again to head to Whitehaven Beach where you can relax on the fine white sand or take a dip in the aqua waters. Head back on-board to enjoy a glass of wine or beer and then return to the Port of Airlie, rejuvenated and relaxed.
Explore The Whitsunday Islands' Whitehaven Beach and Hamilton Island, stroll along sandy beaches and dine at a restaurant with an amazing view.
- National Park Fees
- Pub Style Lunch at the Marina Tavern
- Lunch at Manta Ray Cafe (Optional, Extra Cost)
- Full Access to the Hamilton Island Hop On/Hop Off Shuttle Bus
- 1.5 to 2 hours on the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.