This twin Cairns cruise takes you to Green Island, where you can indulge in Snorkelling or a glass-bottom boat ride followed by a harbour cruise to Trinity Inlet's mangrove forests and diverse wildlife.
- Small-group full-day cruise to Green Island from Cairns
- Spend two hours on Green Island
- Snorkel amongst the beautiful corals or take a glass-bottom boat tour
- Guided harbour cruise aboard the M.V. Crocodile Explorer around Trinity Inlet
Embark on “Reef Rocket”, a modern catamaran for the twin Cairns cruise to Green Island. Spend two hours exploring the island’s sun-kissed beaches and lush rainforest. Discover the magnificent marine life from a guided Snorkelling session or watch from a distance from a glass-bottom boat.
Take a harbour cruise on a comfortable, air-conditioned vessel to the Trinity Inlet teeming with dense mangroves and diverse wildlife. Spot saltwater crocodiles and enjoy Bird Watching while listening to live informative commentary by the crew.
*Lunch at your own expense
Enjoy a fascinating half day cruise on a high-speed catamaran stopping at Green Island and Trinity Inlet.
- Your choice of a Glass Bottom Boat Tour or Snorkeling Gear Hire *Security Deposit Required*
- Self Guided Island Walk
- National Park Fees
- 2 Hour Trinity Inlet Tour on the M.V. Crocodile Explorer with air conditoning
- Informative commentary from friendly and knowledgeable crew
- Afternoon Tea
- Other Extras
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.