Onboard a Toyota Landcruiser 4x4 Wagon, enjoy a Private Tour of Fraser Island (maximum 5 adult guests or 6 guests with a small child. This is a long day and is generally not suitable for children under 4)
Touch on and appreciate Nature’s magnificent paradox: seemingly endless golden beaches encompass towering hardwood forests; barren heathland, pristine rainforests, huge creeping sandblow deserts, crystal clear lakes, prehistoric ferns, mosaic coloured sands.
Visit popular sites on Fraser Island such as:
- 75 Mile Beach Drive; Pile Valley Sub-Tropical Forest, Central Station/Wanggoolba Creek and Rainforest
- Swim – Lake McKenzie or Lake Birrabeen
- “Multi coloured” Sand Formations
- Eli Creek and Maheno Shipwreck
The itinerary cam be modified according to your preferences (on most occasions). Lunch option include an Aussie style ‘bush barbecue’ or Gourmet cold picnic of tasty treats. Complimentary cold beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
- Aussie style BBQ lunch
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Ferry/Barge Transfer Fees
- Complimentary cold beer, wine and soft drinks.
- National Park Fees
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
|Charter A private charter with your own Toyota Landcruiser. |
Recommended for up to 5 Adults or up to 6 with small children