Koalas, Kangaroos, Mountains and Rivers! A great day out in the Australian wilderness and perfect for the budget conscience!
- Travel over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- See Katoomba – the resort region capital of the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley
- Visit Scenic World where you will have the opportunity and plenty of time to enjoy the rides (own expense)
- You can ride the steepest incline Railway in the world down to a lush and hidden valley below. Or gently ascend on the Cableway taking in panoramic views and ride on the Skyway which glides between cliff tops 270 metres above ancient ravines and the rainforest canopy
- Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns
- Stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation up-close
- The opportunity to meet an Aboriginal Elder and visit the Waradah Aboriginal Centre to celebrate Aboriginal song, dance, didgeridoo and culture (own expense)
- Discover the shops in the quaint mountain village of Leura - free time to wander the streets
- Embark on a unique local experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park which has the world’s largest collection of over 1,700 Australian native birds and mammals in a lush bushland environment
- “Walk through Koala Sanctuary” - plenty of photo opportunities with these furry favourites
- Capture an ‘all important Roo selfie’ in one of the walk-in enclosures whilst handfeeding Kangaroos, Wallabies and Pademelons!
- Observe numerous other ‘Aussie’ favourites such as Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Echidnas, Emus, Penguins, Crocodiles and Dingos!
- Finish the day with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour, enjoying the sunset with a glass of bubbly, wine, beer or juice with our compliments!
- Courtesy Pick-up from Accommodation
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Included Parramatta River Cruise
- Local Enrichment Activity
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
|Children (4-14 yrs)||$89.00|
|Front Row Seat Upgrade||$15|
|Lunch and World Class Scenery||$23|
|Scenic World Unlimited Rides||$39|