Departing Melbourne at 6:15am this tour attempts to stay ahead of the large tour buses that roll down the Great Ocean Road.
- Bells Beach – look for Kangaroos
- Memorial Arch
- Scenic lookouts along the road
- Look for Koalas in the Kennett River area
- Feed wild parrots
- Maits Rest temperate rainforest walk
- 12 Apostles
- Helicopter flight (extra cost)
- Loch Ard Gorge, Razorback, Island Archway
- Port Campbell – lunch stop & shops
- The Arch
- Return back to Melbourne via Colac travelling through dairy farm country
- Courtesy Pick-up from Accommodation
- Experienced Tour Guide
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.