2 Day/1 Night SV Whitehaven Whitsunday Islands Sailing Tour from Airlie Beach
Sail away to a slice of paradise and discover the Whitsunday’s most stunning sites including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, and Blue Pearl Bay on a 2-day/1-night sailing tour. A fun social tour for the young at heart enjoying fun kayak tours and Snorkelling over fringing reefs.
- Departs Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 8.30am, returning 4pm the following day from Airlie Beach
- Returns Airlie Beach
- Duration Overnight/2 Day
- Group Size 24
- Mobile ticketing accepted
- No credit card fees
- 7 days a week support
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Morning Tea
- 2x Lunch
- 2x Afternoon Tea
- 1x Dinner
- Snorkeling stops with all equipment included
- Kayak included
- Fish Feeding
- Guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Relaxing time at Whitehaven Beach
- Experienced Tour Guide
- BYO (Bring Your Own) Drinks
- National Park Fees
- Fresh clean linen
- Tea, coffee and water
SV Whitehaven takes you on a 2-day adventure stopping at stunning spots around the Whitsunday Islands and allowing you to snorkel, kayak, bushwalk, stargaze, and sunbathe.
- Spend 2-days/1-night on a spacious sailing boat and socialise with fellow travellers
- Enjoy complimentary meals and sample drinks while watching the Sunset
- Come close to the abundant marine life while Snorkelling in Blue Pearl Bay
- Explore hidden gems on a kayak
- Bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Gaze the star-studded sky at night from the deck
Follow nature’s footsteps on a guided bushwalking tour to the scenic Hill Inlet Lookout, followed by relaxing and Swimming in the turquoise waters of Whitehaven Beach. You will be served scrumptious meals and drinks on-board to complement the mesmerising view of the Sunset.
Snorkel amongst the magnificent coral reefs on Blue Pearl Bay, swim with abundant marine species and explore hidden coves that are only accessible by kayaks. When on-board, you’ll be entertained by the interesting stories orated by experienced eco-guides, socialise with fellow travellers, and gaze the striking Milky Way at night.
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.