1 Day Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Chill and Grill Tour from Airlie Beach, Daydream Island & Hamilton Island
Cruise to the Whitsundays, relax at Whitehaven Beach, experience the picturesque Hill Inlet Lookout, explore Whitsunday Island.
- Cruise the wonderful Whitsunday Islands
- Up to 6 hours to explore Whitehaven and surrounds
- Guided Hill Inlet walk, lookout and beaches
- Informative commentary
- Morning Tea
- Gourmet Burger with side salads served on the beach
- Afternoon Tea
- Stinger Suit Hire
- Beach activities including paddleboarding
- National Park Fees
This tour will take you around the Whitsundays, explore Whitehaven Beach, go on guided walks to Hill Inlet, Solway Circuit and Chance Bay, learn from the area’s traditional owners and enjoy a delicious Lunch.
- Cruise the picturesque Whitsundays islands
- Swim and sunbathe at the pristine Whitehaven Beach
- Take a guided walking tour to Hill Inlet, Solway Circuit and Chance Bay
- Have a delicious gourmet burger on the warm, white sands
- This tour will give you a lot of time to bask in the beauty of Whitehaven Beach, lauded as one of Australia’s best beaches, as well as explore its environs.
Embark on an exciting walk along the northern coast of the island, a leisurely 1.3km-return guided hike to Hill Inlet Lookout follows a path walked by the Whitsundays’ traditional owners, the Ngaro people.
Extend your walk by continuing on to the secluded Chance Bay or head back to Whitehaven Beach to lie on the sand, soak up some sun and swim in the aquamarine sea.
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.