Enjoy the ultimate Great Barrier Reef experience with a scenic flight to Lady Elliot Island, a glass-bottomed boat tour, a Snorkelling session, a Guided Walk around the island and a delicious Buffet Lunch.
- Departs Daily from Brisbane
- Duration Full Day
- Group Size 13
- VehicleFixed-Wing Plane
- Mobile ticketing accepted
- No credit card fees
- 7 days a week support
- Courtesy Pickup from Select Accommodation in the Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport and Redcliffe Airport Regions.
- National Park Fees
- Hot and cold buffet lunch including beer, wine and soft drink
- Return Scenic Flights to Lady Elliot Island (approx 80 mins)
- Welcome Drink / Orientation Tour
- Combined Glass Bottom Boat and Guided Snorkel Tour
- Guided Reef Walk at Low Tide
- Fish Feeding
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuits)
- Towels, sunscreen, snorkel equipment and reef walking shoes provided
- Use of day guest facilities
Head to Lady Elliot Island on this full-day tour, where you can get up close and personal with marine life, explore the lush island and feast on a hot and cold lunch.
- Return flights to Lady Elliot Island from Redcliffe Airport
- Explore the wonders of the reef with a snorkel and glass-bottomed boat tour
- Light breakfast, delicious Buffet Lunch and afternoon tea
- Embark on a guided island walk
Take to the skies with a flight to Lady Elliot Island, a coral cay in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. During your flight, enjoy a breath-taking view of the Great Barrier Reef from above. At the island, pick up your Snorkelling gear and dive into the crystal waters surrounding the island to discover an exciting world underwater. You’ll also take a glass-bottomed boat tour over colourful, gently swaying corals, home to a variety of fish species. You may spot a turtle, manta ray or even an inquisitive dolphin!
Re-energise with lunch at the island restaurant; help yourself to a hot and cold buffet spread paired with wine, beer or soft drinks.
Explore the Australian bush on a guided tour around the island.
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.