Enjoy a fun-filled tour through ancient towering rain forests, crystal clear freshwater lakes and unique Australian wildlife, Fraser Island is a wonder not to be missed.
- Departs Daily from Noosa & Rainbow Beach
- Duration Full Day
- Group Size 25 maximum
- VehicleCustom Built 4WD Coach
- Mobile ticketing accepted
- No credit card fees
- 7 days a week support
- Morning Tea
- Picnic style lunch with drink included
- Personal iPod audio translation in German (must be requested at booking)
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Ferry/Barge Transfer Fees
- National Park Fees
- Air-conditioned 4WD Warrior vehicle
- Interpretative guided rainforest walk with extended self guided section
The 1 Day Fraser Island Discovery Tour offers a proudly Australian experience that showcases the beautiful features of Fraser Island which have awarded it World Heritage Listing. Experience the excitement and adventure of the world’s best beach driving along the ‘Fraser Island highway’ of 75 Mile Beach.
- Travel the beach highway in our ‘Warrior’ vehicle
- Journey through Cooloola State Forest
- Plenty of time at Lake McKenzie
- Central Station and Wanggoolba Creek
- Rainforest walk through Pile Valley
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach
Try to spot the island’s amazing wildlife and immerse yourself in pristine wilderness. Swim in a crystal clear lake and wander through ancient rain forest as your guide leads to discover this paradise. Ask us about a group rate (15 or more people).
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
(For Guests departing from Noosa)
Cooloola National Park
(For Guests departing from Rainbow Beach)