See the best of far north Queensland’s beautiful rainforest
- Departs Daily from Cairns & Port Douglas
- Duration Full Day
- Group Size 11
- VehicleMercedes Sprinter
- Mobile ticketing accepted
- No credit card fees
- 7 days a week support
- Courtesy Pick-up from Port Douglas Accommodation Only (Optional Extras for pick-ups at Cairns & Northern Beaches Accommodation on 8:20 AM departure only)
- National Park Fees
- Morning Tea – with fresh tropical fruit, cakes, Daintree Tea or freshly plunged coffee
- Gourmet Lunch at a Rainforest Resort – a delicious Aussie outdoor lunch.
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Insect repellent and umbrellas
- Crocodile boat cruise in Cooper Creek River
- Walk through Mossman Gorge
See the beautiful lush Daintree Rainforest and Mossman Gorge.
Enjoy interpretive rainforest walks, secluded Lunch sites, exclusive estuarine crocodile and wildlife spotting on Cooper Creek as well as friendly and knowledgeable local guides.
Stroll along magical beaches where the rainforest meets the reef.
This tour is recommended for children from 7 years & up. Private charters are available for families with small children please contact us for further details.
- Daintree Rainforest Beach walk
- Mossman Gorge
- 1-hour crocodile cruise on Cooper Creek
- Guided Rainforest Walks
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.