1 Day Byron Bay Highlights Tour from Gold Coast
Stand on the eastern most edge of the Australian continent at lifestyle capital and international tourism magnet, Byron Bay.
- Courtesy pick-up & drop-off from selected Gold Coast Accommodation
- Cape Byron Lighthouse and walking track
- Free time in Byron Bay
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Japanese (Nijonggo) commentary also available
With its lighthouse high on Cape Byron, dramatic cliffs drop down to the ocean below while endless pristine beaches, lush rainforests and the colourful mix of people give visual and taste sensations of rural Australia.
- Head south passing popular beachside suburbs
- Cross the border into New South Wales for your journey to Byron Bay
- Tweed Valley – the heart of sugar cane country
- Byron Bay – a former whaling station and now a fashionable coastal town
- Cape Byron Headland Reserve – a coastal rainforest protected from further developments
- Cape Byron Lighthouse built in 1901 – the lookout is the most easterly point of the Australian mainland!
- Time to explore Byron Bay (approximately 3 hours)
- Perhaps enjoy a leisurely lunch (own expense), swim at the beach, exercise some retail therapy or just relax and watch the interesting locals!
- Afternoon tea stop at Tropical Fruit World (entrance fee is not included)
The below itinerary can change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.